This tutorial will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process of Omise Payments Module for WHMCS.
1. Log into our client area and download the module.
2. In the downloaded file you will find two packages that support different PHP versions.
First package PHP5.6_to_PHP7.0 supports PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0 and the second package PHP7.1_to_PHP7.2 supports PHP 7.1 to PHP 7.2
Note: To check the current PHP version in your WHMCS, go to WHMCS admin => Utilities => System => PHP Info.
3. Open the right PHP version folder and upload the PHP files into the main WHMCS directory.
The content of PHP version files should look like this.
4. Activate the Omise Gateways.
You can activate the omise gateways from WHMCS admin => Payments => Payment Gateways
5. After activating the gateways enter the license key in gateway(s) settings .
6. After saving the license key, enter the gateway credentials .