This tutorial will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process of Emby Module for WHMCS.
1. Log into our client area and download the module.
2. In the downloaded file you will find two packages that support different PHP versions.
First package PHP5.6_to_PHP7.0 supports PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0 and the second package PHP7.1_to_PHP7.2 supports PHP 7.1 to PHP 7.2
Note: To check the current PHP version in your WHMCS, go to WHMCS admin => Utilities => System => PHP Info.
3. Open the right PHP version folder and upload the PHP files into the main WHMCS directory.
The content of PHP version files should look like this.
4. Open the license.php file and Enter the license key between quotation marks.
File is located in 'modules/servers/emby/license.php'. You can find the license key in our client area.
5. Now you have to add new server in WHMCS admin.
In order to add new server in WHMCS go to WHMCS admin => Setup => Products/Services => Servers and then click on "Add New Server" button. Enter you emby server details here.
6. Create new server group and add emby server into this group.
In order to create new server group in WHMCS go to WHMCS admin => Setup => Products/Services => Servers and then click on "Create New Group" button. Enter you server group details here.
7. Now you can add the emby module to product.
Choose any product to which you want to add emby module. Click on "Module Settings" tab in products/services Edit Product screen. You can configure the module settings according to your needs.
8. Configuring the custom fields to let the client choose username and password for emby server.
Emby module supports custom fields to show on order form for username and password. These custom fields are completely optional.
If you don't create these fields then module will use default username and password fields present in Products/Service tab.
You can rename the custom fields according to your needs.
Note: Don't rename the values before "|" e.g. "emby_username|" and "emby_password|"