Emby module enables you to resell your emby server subscriptions from WHMCS.You can manage the subscriptions creation/termination from WHMCS portal.
This module supports WHMCS v6 and v7.
- Create Account: Account creation is managed automatically when an account is created in WHMCS then its created in Emby Server as well.The details will be automatically sent to client.
Emby Connect: Module supports Emby Connect invitation. You can manage this option from WHMCS admin.
- Suspend Account: This module manages the suspension of an account on Emby server.
- Unsuspend Account: This module manages the unsuspension of an account on Emby server.
- Terminate Account: When an account is terminated in WHMCS due to unpaid invoice overdue or manual termination from admin then the account is also terminated from Emby Server and client receives the termination notification.
- Changing Password: You can change the Emby server’s account password from WHMCS.
You can find the installation and configuration details here.
- V1.1 RELEASED Jan, 2019
- Emby Connect Invitation support
- User profile options added in WHMCS admin
- Made the custom fields optional
- Fixed the license key issue on cron
- Made the installation process easy
- V1.0 Stable RELEASED May, 2018
- V1.0 Beta RELEASED April, 2018